Friday, June 25, 2010

Another BIG day - Graduation


Here are some pics from our oldest daughter's graduation. What a day - what a joy! We have been so blessed to spend countless hours with her as she worked on school. At the time some of those lessons seemed like they might never end (like math and chemistry experiments with Dad in my kitchen : 0) It was so wonderful to be there to celebrate each success... no matter how small. What a gift! Thanks for being so very teachable and diligent Lauren. You pressed through and you did it... even Physics : ) You are a blessing; we love you!
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans for you to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love it! Go Lauren! :o)

The Dooley Family said...

PS--what is next on the list for Lauren? Is she looking at colleges? What does she want to do?

capture the moment said...

MAde me cry....that happened way too quick. I swear she just turned six years old having her tea party birthday. Love you all. Your family inspires me to be better.